Small Fire In Closet Extinguished At Multi-Unit Residential Building On Wilson St, Palatine

Palatine police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 5:55 AM Friday to a report of an apartment fire at 415 East Wilson Street Palatine, IL. Police and firefighter/paramedics received a report of a residential fire in a multi-family building.

Firefighters searching the interior, and immediately discovered that a pillow on a light bulb had ignited. The smoldering pillow was immediately extinguished.

Firefighter/paramedics worked to evacuated smoke for a few minutes after the fire was out.

Initially, no report of any injuries.

Read complete article on ...,+Palatine

apartment fire, apartment unit fire, apartment unit fire Palatine, Palatine Fire Department, Palatine Police Department