Possible Carbon Monoxide Exposure at Home on Whitehall Dr Near Lake Cook Rd, Buffalo Grove

Buffalo Grove police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 1:16 PM Monday to 900 White Hall Drive, Buffalo Grove, Il (In This Block). Police and firefighter/paramedics received a request for an EMS response for a medical call.

Upon arrival, firefighter/paramedics suspected Carbon Monoxide exposure at the single family residence. A second ambulance was requested at about 1:10 p.m.

The incident was elevated to a "Code 3" apparently for extra fire crews for Carbon Monoxide assessment and ventilation of the home.

Two people were apparently transported to a hospital (not confirmed).

Arlington Heights firefighters assisted Buffalo Grove firefighters.

Read complete article on Arlingtoncardinal.com ...


carbon monoxide exposure, carbon monoxide exposure Buffalo Grove, Buffalo Grove Fire Department, Buffalo Grove Police Department